Why do you want to foster for ASHRA?
Please list the human occupants of your home. Include ages of any children.
Please list all animals in your home. Include age, sex and temperment. Answer NONE if there are none.
Do you own or rent your home?
Do you have a fenced yard?
If so, please describe the yard in detail (size, type of fence, type of gates, etc.)
Where will a foster dog live primarily?
Inside Outside Both
If inside, what type of accommodations will the dog have?
If outside, what type of shelter from the elements will the dog have?
What breed(s) of dogs have you previously owned?
What is your gender preference for a foster dog?
Male Female Either
Would you be willing to foster a special needs dog?
How familiar are you with the Siberian Husky breed? (List examples of experience/exposure)
Who will be responsible for the care of the foster dog?
Have you ever fostered any animals before?
If so, what breed(s) and for what organization(s)?
How did you hear about our organization? *
Tell us anything else we should know about you: *
Our terms and conditions:
- I agree to allow the Rescue Dog to have reasonable access to the inside of my home.
- I agree that the Rescue Dog will remain the property of ASHRA. The Rescue on request.
- I agree that there will be no unsupervised off-lead time. Supervised off-lead the Foster Parent's completely fenced yard.
- I agree not to use a shock collar at anytime.
- I agree to send any donations connected with the adoption of the Rescue Dog that I was authorized to collect, directly to ASHRA.
- I agree to foster the Rescue Dog until either a permanent or other arrangement for its care is made by ASHRA. If I have any questions or problems with the Rescue Dog I agree to direct them to an ASHRA officer or director for resolution.
- I understand that if there is a need to remove the Rescue Dog from my home, other arrangements will be made as quickly as possible by an ASHRA officer or director.
- I understand and agree that I will not be compensated for expenses incurred incurred by me or my family, other than emergency care and treatment, require prior approval by an ASHRA director or officer.
- I understand that veterinary care will be provided by ASHRA. This includes vaccinations, heartworm testing and preventative, altering and any prescription medications necessary for the Rescue Dog.
- I agree that I am responsible for any unapproved expenditures.
- I am aware that there is no guarantee, warranty or full knowledge of a Rescue Dog's health and temperament.
- I volunteer to accept the Rescue Dog in my charge as a humanitarian act and agree to accept responsibility for any and all events that occur in connection with the fostering of a Rescue Dog.
- I agree to evaluate the Rescue Dog and prepare an evaluation form which will be kept with the adoption package as information for the new owner.
- I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO HOLD ASHRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND VOLUNTEERS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES WHICH THE RESCUE DOG MAY DO TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY, AND I AGREE
TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY ASHRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND VOLUNTEERS FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS
KNOWN AND UNKOWN, NOW OR HEREAFTER, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE RESCUE DOG.
I have read and I agree to the foregoing and execute this Foster Home Agreement and Release Form
with the full understanding of its contents.
Please type YES to agree to these terms and conditions: